In-Store Pick-Up Policy
What is In-Store Pick-Up policy of Doyon Després?
Doyon Després offers the in-store pick-up service at its seven stores.
We process all orders within 2 to 5 business days.
Please note that due to a high volume of orders, there may be additional delays in processing your order. It is important to not go to the store before you have confirmation that your order is ready to be picked up.
You have seven days following receipt of the email confirming that your order is ready to pick it up. If this deadline is not respected, your order will be returned to inventory and you will be refunded.
What are the In-Store Pick-Up options?
Please note it will not be possible to pick up an order inside one of our stores during the lockdown.
- Go to the store cash counter
- Mention to the adviser your reference # which can be found on your confirmation email
- Receive your order
Car pick-up is offered from Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM.
From January 11, this service will be offered at all our stores during the lockdown that was decreed by the Government of Québec. You will be able to pick up an order during the following hours:
- Brossard, Québec and Sherbrooke – Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM and Saturday from 10 AM to 3 PM
- Drummondville, Granby and Laval – Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM
- Trois-Rivières – Thursday and Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM
It is essential to bring a piece of identification to pick up an order.
Here is what you need to do to pick up an order in the pick-up area:
- Once you have received an email that says that your order is ready to be picked up, go to the selected store
- Park your car in the designated area in the parking lot
- Dial the phone number that was given in the email and let an employee know that you are there
- Wait until an employee goes to your car to give you your order